In this agreement unless otherwise stated:
- 1.1 “Goods” shall mean the Goods or any part of them described in our website and shall include replacements provided with
our consent and all or any replacement parts and accessories in any way fixed to the Goods.
- 1.2 “Outstanding Balance” shall mean all amounts payable under this agreement less any amount paid.
- 1.3 Singular words shall include the plural and vice versa.
- 1.4 “Company” shall mean Edinburgh Percussion.
- 2. PRICE
The sum payable by the Customer to the Company for the Goods supplied under this agreement.
- 3. PAYMENT TERMS
- 3.1 Payment to be made in full at order placement unless otherwise agreed by the Company.
- 3.2 Monies to be transferred using Pay Pal or such other transfer method as agreed with the Company. Payment will only be
deemed to be received by us when credited to our account at which date the Goods will be despatched to the Customer.
- 4. TITLE TO THE GOODS
The Goods shall remain the property of the Company until all monies payable by you under this agreement have been paid.
- 5. SPECIFICATION
The Goods will be supplied to the specifications described in our website or any brochure/letter provided by the Company.
- 6. DELIVERY
- 6.1 Dependent on the order, delivery to the Customer will be made by Royal Mail First Class.
- 6.2 Please ensure you provide us with the correct postal delivery address. If package is undeliverable due to customer error,
the Customer will be responsible for all incurred charges.
- 7. RETURN OF GOODS
If you are not satisfied with the Goods, you may return them to the Company for a refund, subject to the terms and conditions
of this clause.
- 7.1 You must notify us in writing or email within ten (10) business days of the Invoice Date.
- 7.2 If you fail to comply with clause 7.1 above, you will be deemed to have accepted the Goods and you will not have the right to
return them or obtain a refund.
- 7.3 Goods returned to us under this clause must be delivered to us carriage and insurance pre-paid.
- 7.4 Goods returned must be unused and in original packaging or suitably protected against damage during postage/transport.
- 7.5 To facilitate a return, please download a Goods Return Form from our website and post product with Return Form to:
110 Buckstone Road
Edinburgh, EH10 6UT